Afghan nationals residing in Bonn - Germany can apply to the Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for celibacy certificate:
Applicants for certificate of celibacy must:
- Applicants for certificate of celibacy must:
- Be present through a pre - arranged appointment with the Consulate General. Show evidence to prove that they were under the age of 18 when they left Afghanistan to become refugee in another country. Applicants who were 18 years or older when they left Afghanistan must apply for a Certificate of Celibacy in Afghanistan.
- Bring three adult guarantors who will guarantee, in writing, the celibacy status of the applicant.Bring two adult witnesses who can testify, in writing, about the process.
- Fee: Celibacy Certificate costs 50.EURO.
- The Consulate General does NOT accept cash under any circumstances.
- All applicants must also:
- Provide two standard passport size photos of themselves. Photos must be taken directly off the face and show both ears.
- Pay the applicable processing fee
- Provide documents verifying their identity, for example a passport.
- Provide documents verifying current residency status in Bonn-Germany
- Provide documents verifying the applicants’ current address, such as current utility bills.